Everyone is invited to join us for our first ever free FUNdamentals event:
the Museum and Norla!
The Rainforest Art Foundation and Marlene Yu Museum have joined hands with Norla and Climbossier to offer our community an opportunity to come and learn more about these two great non profits, as well as, experience one of our area's newest sports & recreation centers in a FUNdraising type of way!
Bring your family and friends to Climbossier on August 3, 2015 anytime from 5:30pm-7:30pm for some fun on experienced and novice climb routes, available for young & old alike; bouldering will be availabe for the younger ones, AND everyone gets a chance to win various door prizes, #SupportLocal Swag Bags, Museum day pass & membership giveaways, refreshments, free samples, Norla t shirts and small Marlene Tseng Yu "Dream Series" posters for sale, and MORE!!
Fleur de Crème Gourmet Ice Creams and Prepared Nutrition will be there with complimentary infused water, healthy snacks, and ice cream samples! #supportlocal
*There will be multiple activities available - all ages are welcome to join us! Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian there to sign a consent waiver; age 15 and under must have supervision from a parent or guardian for the duration of the event - children age 16 and older may be left and picked up afterwards after the waiver has been signed by the guardian.
*All participants must have closed toed, tight fitting tennis shoes in order to climb. The gym can be warm so plan to wear comfortable clothing.
This will be a free event with a suggested donation of $10 to benefit Norla and Rainforest Art Foundation. If possible, please RSVP on our Facebook event page by clicking the button below.
This joint fundraising event is hosted by ClimBossier at Pro27 Athletics, FUNdamentals Society of Marlene Yu Museum and Rainforest Art Foundation, and Norla Preservation Project.
Who are we?
- The Marlene Yu Museum's mission is to preserve, present, document, and interpret the life and works of Marlene Tseng Yu.
- The Rainforest Art Foundation's mission is to increase appreciation of nature through art.
- The FUNdamentals Society is a membership opportunity presented by the Rainforest Art Foundation and Marlene Yu Museum to "put the FUN in FUNdraising!"
- The mission of the NORLA Preservation Project is to promote the preservation, restoration, and revitalization of North Louisiana's historic properties and giving them new purpose through adaptive reuse.
- Climbossier is a climbing training center located at Pro27 Athletics in Bossier City, LA. They offer auto belay, bouldering, modular bridge, climbing tower, warped walls, and stairs. They are available for birthday parties and events, and offer a full gym and showers. (3700 Old Shed Rd Bossier City, LA is the new location of Pro27 Athletics and Climbossier)